At Accion MfB, we constantly seek to employ
bright and fresh talent for our workforce. Here are our current vacancies:
LOAN OFFICERKey Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present loan proposals to credit
- Develop relationship with each client to support
the business success and cultivate loyalty
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport
- Manage and recover loansQualification and Experience: A minimum of HND or BSC in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics,
and/or related fields.
COLLECTION OFFICERSKey Responsibilities:
- Daily collections from loan clients as assigned from the due date of their
loans up to 30 days of default.
- Ensure collections are, as much as possible made on due dates
- Assessment of prospective loan clients to ascertain the stability of residence and the
- Conduct Guarantor visits at his residence and/or place of work. Draw out
location/route map to the residence/office indicating permanent landmarks for
ease of location.Qualification and Experience: OND in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related
Method Of Application
Applications can be sent by email or by hand. Ensure that the subject of
your email is the position being applied for. Emails without the appropriate
subject will not be considered. For applications sent in by hand, ensure the
position applied for is clearly written on the top left corner of the envelope.
The Human Resources Department:
ACCION Microfinance Bank Ltd.
Head Office Annex
No. 93 Ladipo Street (2nd
Off Fatai Atere Way